FISCal Cents

Daily tips to help you manage your money better!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hello

Hi, My name is Dana Berger and I am the new housing counselor at FISC. My main focus is helping individuals and families prevent foreclosure.

In todays challenging housing market, it never ceases to amaze me how many families are affected by foreclosure, job loss and the threat of not being able to keep up with a mortgage...so first thing to remember if you find yourself in this predicament is - YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

The best piece of advice I can offer to anyone is don't wait too long to get help if you are struggling with making ends meet. FISC is here to help you set up a manageable household budget and work with you to try to avoid foreclosure at all costs.

As most of you already know, there are many programs offered by the government and the lenders to help you in a time of crisis. Sometimes, however, these programs are not always easily attainable and not everyone qualifies to use them.

For more information about foreclosure prevention, please feel free to contact me at (920)968-6337 or email me a dberger@fisc-cccs.org ....AND DON'T WAIT TOO LONG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home